- The mission involve selecting and using the best media possible to communicate the ad message to the ultimate consumers. It can also fail, as a wrong selection will result in the failure of the advertised product. Preparation of media plans for its clients. Media scheduling.
- Collecting details and supplies to prepare analysis to be accomplished. The definition of plans through the study of knowledge and materials. Illustrates definition by designing a rough layout of art and copy in terms of structure, scale, form scale and style, and related conceptual aesthetics.
- Collecting details and supplies to prepare analysis to be accomplished.
- The definition of plans through the study of knowledge and materials.
- Demonstration the definition by designing and copying rough art layouts in terms of composition, scale, form scale and style, and related aesthetic principles.
- Obtain design approval by sending rough model for approval.
- Prepares finished copying and art by typing, writing, and related equipment; and buying from vendors.
- Prepare final illustration by tagging and pasting copy and art done.
- Ensures the operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following the manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining inventories of equipment; and evaluating new equipment.
- Complete projects by working with outside departments, art suppliers, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical information by engaging in design workshops; reading professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by providing relevant outcomes as needed.
- Degree in graphic design , industrial design, or interior design, or similar experience.
- Five to eight years of Graphic Design experience
- High competencies in graphic design, development skills and analytical abilities.
- Creative, versatile, with a emphasis on information and an acute vision.
- Deadline-oriented and strong competencies in time management.
- Comfortable use of desktop publishing tools and applications for graphical design.
- Communication skills and ability to tolerate rejection.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events