- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- Work on macroeconomic and microeconomics conditions. Preparation of accounting and other necessary reports and forecasts on the basis of the study performed. Evaluating capital expenditure and depreciation of assets. Establish and evaluate records, statements, and profit plans
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Risk Analysis Management
- Department budget Management
- Analysis of financial data.
- Work on macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- Preparation of accounting and other necessary reports and forecasts on the basis of the study performed.
- Evaluating capital investment and depreciation of assets.
- Establish and evaluate records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying patterns in financial results and financial risk and making recommendations.
- Providing guidelines for change on the basis of patterns.
- Coordinate with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Provision of financial models, making a financial forecast and inventory analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics or related fields.
- Proven experience in the financial sector.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets, databases and financial software applications.
- Outstanding skills in presentation, reporting and communication.
- Proven experience of financial modeling and diagnostics, corporate finance and information processing.
- Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Comfortable using a computer for a variety of tasks.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Deep knowledge of the financial system and of the institutions.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now