- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- To reconcile the income for businesses by ensuring that customers are correctly paid for products or services and by coordinating with other departments to ensure that the appropriate sums are received in a timely manner. you should verify and document transactions, address gaps in accounts, and perform other tasks to secure payments from clients.
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Risk Analysis Management
- Budget Management
- Oversee repayment terms.
- Processing, verification and posting of receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Researching and resolving differences in accounts.
- Production and documentation of transactions
- Keeping track of payments and account status.
- Collecting data from other departments to ensure that records are complete and accurate and that accounts receivable are up to date.
- Work with the Collections Department to analyze accounts and customer payment and credit history to create new or improved repayment terms.
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, invoice preparation, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork and contacting customers to discuss their accounts.
- Generate reports and comments for internal use.
- Engaging in ongoing educational opportunities to update knowledge about the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related fields, a combination of education and experience can be considered.
- Strong mathematics, typing and computer skills, especially with software for bookkeeping.
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving and time management skills.
- High accuracy, performance and accountability and attention to the details.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and internal departments.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now