- Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment. Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization.
- The role of this job is to work with patients suffering from substance abuse problems and other addictions like gambling. Improving recovery plans and coping strategies to evade relapses.
- Direct Contact with customers
- Collaborating with other professionals
- keeping patient records
- Preparing reports and evaluations
- Interviewing and evaluating patients
- Collaborating with other experts to assess patients.
- High school degree
- Excellent case Management
- Familiar with Group Counseling
- Multicultural Counseling
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now