- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
This role involves greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties, handling or delegating basic office tasks, such as filing, preparing meeting areas and presentation materials, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls and data entry.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions
- Supporting company leadership and administrative department staff members.
- Greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, preparing meeting areas and presentation materials, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, presentation materials, and facilities for meetings.
- Entering and updating company, employee, and client records.
- Ordering, storing, and distributing office supplies and maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Reviewing, and optimizing office operations, productivity, efficiency and reduce costs.
- Providing basic bookkeeping services.
- High School Diploma an higher.
- Experience in administrative services or related field is a plus.
- More education, certifications, or experience are major advantages.
- Good time management, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and organized approach to multitasking.
- Professional appearance, courteous manner, and clear, friendly phone voice.
- Understanding of accounting principles and bookkeeping software may be required.
- Familiarity with office technology and equipment, including computers, fax machines, scanners, printers, phone systems, etc.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now