- To advance the organization by developing algorithms to build models that uncover connections and make better decisions without human intervention.
- Experimentation is at the core of what you do. The role is to lead the team to work to turn business questions into data analysis effectively and provide meaningful recommendations. This is a unique hybrid role that will focus on your knowledge of data infrastructure and your ability to drive insights.
- Develop models and train them,
- Set department objectives,
- Hire, promote, motivate, train and incentivize the team,
- Find and implement new technologies.
- Architect, build, maintain, and improve new and existing suite of algorithms and their underlying systems,
- Implement end-to-end solutions for batch and real-time algorithms along with requisite tooling around monitoring, logging, automated testing, performance testing, and A/B testing,
- Utilize your entrepreneurial spirit to identify new opportunities to optimize business processes and improve consumer experiences, and prototype solutions to demonstrate value with a crawl, walk, run mindset,
- Work closely with data scientists and analysts to create and deploy new product features,
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analyses, model development, validation and implementation,
- Write efficient and well-organized software to ship products in an iterative, continual-release environment,
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team,
- Knowledge sharing with the team to adopt best practices,
- Actively contribute to and re-use community best practices.
- University or advanced degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or a related field,
- 5+ years experience developing and deploying machine learning systems into production,
- Strong experience working with a variety of relational SQL and NoSQL databases,
- Strong experience working with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with at least one cloud provider solution (AWS, GCP, Azure),
- Strong experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc,
- Ability to work in a Linux environment,
- Industry experience building innovative end-to-end Machine Learning systems,
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas and solve complex problems by adapting creative approaches,
- Experience working with distributed systems, service-oriented architectures and designing APIs,
- Strong knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools,
- Expertise in standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, test automation, continuous integration, code reviews, design documentation,
- Relevant working experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity,
- Life insurance for you and your family members,
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home,
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape,
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events,
Post the Job Now