- To advance the organization by developing algorithms to build models that uncover connections and make better decisions without human intervention.
- Algorithm developer focus on researching, performance testing, algorithms, and writing. As an algorithm developer, your duties include trying to implement the algorithms of yours and after that to evaluate and alter them as needed.
- Research and test new technologies and algorithms,
- Collaborating with other stakeholders,
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data.
- Design, create and evaluate algorithms in NLP, ML and AI,
- Help in the improvement of requirements, guidelines and procedures to enhance the Prifender scaling procedure,
- Develop highly scalable program infrastructure which- Positive Many Meanings- powers data collection as well as processing services,
- Help and mentor to develop junior talents.
- PhD or MS degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP, or perhaps associated specialized field,
- Adventure in style and produce Algorithms Experience in Natural Language Understanding, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Entity extraction, Machine Intelligence or Artificial Intelligence,
- Engineering experience using substantial data on SQL, Hadoop, and etc,
- Practical experience with a single or even much more basic goal programming languages including: Java, MATLAB or perhaps R-programming,
- Great understanding of Java programming language,
- Expertise in Java technology frameworks including: Struts, JUnit, Spring, JPA and JDBC,
- Expertise in developing distributed uses Strong collaborator and experienced working hard in powerful teams doing work by SCRUM methodology,
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now