- The primary functions of the Trades and Services department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- Feeding and giving water to animals, cleaning living spaces, taking animals out for walks, brushing and grooming animal skins, and moving animals.
- Monitoring an understanding of animal behavior
- Creating training regimes
- Educating others about animals, their behavior, training, and environment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Care for the animals held at the shelter by feeding and giving them baths, taking them for walks.
- You will handle and restrain hard to control animals.
- You will inspect the shelter daily to insure proper cleanliness.
- You will observe animal appearance for signs of illness, disease, discontent and their general physical condition.
- College diploma in business administration, animal science, or similar areas
- Background working with animals
- Emotional stability
- Interpersonal abilities
- Physical agility and stamina
- Comfort with tech
- You will be required to successfully complete a pre-appointment physical examination.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now