- To advance the organization by developing algorithms to build models that uncover connections and make better decisions without human intervention.
- Your primary responsibility in this role is to research and prototype new ideas using machine learning and deep learning techniques to speed up the creation.
- Develop models and train them,
- Research on new technologies,
- Participate in recruitment process.
- Research and transform data science prototypes,
- Research, test and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools,
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements,
- Train and retrain models,
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods,
- Run machine learning tests,
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results,
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks.
- Academic background in AI/ML,
- 3+ years of experience in ML / AI Development or related experience,
- Solid expertise in using ML tools such as Caffe, pyTorch, TensorFlow, scikit-learn, nltk and etc,
- Strong knowledge of programming language, such as Python preferably, C/C++, C#, or Objective-C.
- Solid understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture,
- Deep knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics and algorithms,
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn),
- Agility to build prototypes around new ideas quickly,
- Propose creative approaches to solve complex problems.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now