- Provide quality, cost-effective training designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment. Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization.
- Completing all tasks appointed by the Senior Engineer, securely working hardware, and working close by different specialists in the planning, design, advancement, and assessment phases of activities.
- Department budget Management
- Evaluating all related products and processes
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Understanding and completing tasks given by the Senior Engineer.
- Collaborating with other engineers and workers to design, develop, test, and improve products and engineering processes.
- Assuring all costs stay within the allocated budget.
- Implementing routine inspections of equipment and scheduling maintenance or repairs.
- Providing assistance to different agents or engineering teams.
- Inspecting inventory and reporting inconsistencies as well as ordering more materials.
- Creating CAD drawings according to specifications.
- Assessing all products and processes and assuring standardization of quality assurance measures.
- Attending various learning activities, which may include attending workshops and training sessions.
- Calibrating and troubleshooting tools as needed.
- Minimum an Associate’s degree in the related Engineering method.
- Powerful analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communication abilities.
- Working experience with CAD software.
- Ability to follow guidelines and to help with others.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now