- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- Preparing accounts, receipts, budgets, and financial statements. Updating ledgers, reviewing and pointing out inconsistencies. Respect for all business practices and the rules of accounting. Suitable response for vendor, consumer, and internal requests.
- Oversee policies and procedures
- Documentation and Inventory analysis
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Doing common office tasks, including answering calls, answering emails, sorting mail, filing, etc.
- Maintaining a database, ensuring the documents are accurate and up-to - date.
- Data collection, sorting, and filing forms.
- Preparation of checks, deposits, budgets and financial statements.
- Updating ledgers, reviewing and pointing out inconsistencies.
- Compliance with all enterprise procedures and accounting principles.
- Suitably responding to vendor, consumer and internal requests.
- Making sure the Department of Accounting operates efficiently and effectively.
- High school diplomas are required, further education and experience are usually preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting practices and principles.
- Ethical conduct when it comes to delicate financial details.
- High precision, performance and attention to details.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Respectful, competent attitude, good customer support capabilities.
- Computer skills such as good typing and experience with accounting software may be needed.
- Compliance with all financial regulations of corporations, local, state , and federal governments.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now