- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- Ensures compliance with established control standards and procedures by examining records, reports, operative practices, and documentation. Verifies assets and liabilities by examination in to documentation. Completes audit legal instrument by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Oversee policies and procedures
- Documentation and Inventory analysis
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operational practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by examination assets to documentation.
- Completes audit legal document by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of control systems by finishing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains control systems by change audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by getting ready a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Complies with federal, state, and native security legal needs by finding out existing and new security legislation; imposing adherence to requirements; advising management on required actions.
- Prepares special audit and management reports by assembling, analyzing, and summarizing operational data and trends.
- Maintains skilled and technical data by attending academic workshops; reviewing skilled publications; establishing personal networks; taking part in skilled societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing connected results PRN.
- Having previous Audit position in reputable firms
- Legal Compliance,
- Having perfect Documentation Skills,
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting and Presentation Skills,
- Having great commands in finance
- SFAS Rules
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now