- To advance the organization by developing algorithms to build models that uncover connections and make better decisions without human intervention.
- Your primary responsibility in this role is to research and prototype new ideas using machine learning and deep learning techniques to speed up the creation.
- Develop models and train them,
- Research on new technologies,
- Participate in recruitment process.
- Work with existing and potential customers to deeply understand their business and technical needs,
- Develop solutions that make the best use of the AWS Cloud platform and AI/ML Services,
- Interact with customers to ensure design, integration, quality, and deployment expectations are met/exceeded,
- Cooperate with AWS pre-sales technical teams closely to ensure solutions are delivered successfully,
- Coordinate and lead internal solution design review processes,
- Publish and present solutions in forums,
- Act as a technical liaison with third-party vendors to understand integration requirements and implement custom solutions.
- Technical knowledge and experience on M&E industry and applications of AI/ML platforms towards common industry workloads,
- 5+ years of solid experience in ML primary frameworks including TensorFlow, PyTorch and MXNet,
- Strong experience in designing architect, deploying and operating cloud-based solutions,
- AWS Solution Architecture certification or relevant cloud expertise,
- Deep knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics and algorithms,
- Experience with Hadoop/HBase/Pig or MapReduce/Spark.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity,
- Life insurance for you and your family members,
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home,
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape,
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events,
Post the Job Now