- To build an effective long-term relationship with the customers and perform sets of sales activities to help the organization run effectively, efficiently, and in support of business strategies and objectives.
- To acquire targeted business clients by actively optimizing pipelines and sourcing new leads until they are engaged.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients.
- Conduct market research (analyze competition landscape, the efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- Direct contact with Customers
- Proposing sales and marketing strategies
- Achieve forecasted sales goals
- Manage the sales pipeline and source leads
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
- Be able to properly demonstrate the features and benefits of Company instrumentation to customers.
- Set demo session with the potential customer to convert
- Meet customer requirements (responsive, schedule conscious, etc) and maintain relationship
- Provide forecasts, reports, marketing intelligence, and information
- Attend and represent the Company at local and national exhibitions and meetings.
- On-board customers and keep the communication alive
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor's in marketing, business or equivalent
- 3+ years of sales or merchandising experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of Sales management and b2b sales pipeline management
- Familiarity with analytical, productivity, and reporting tools such as MS Office, Asana, Slack, LinkedIn, PBI, etc...
- Fluency in English is required
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now