- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- Informing clients about bank services and products. Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing info associated with transactions, bank supplies, and clients, ensuring all info is complete and accurate. Balancing and maintaining reconciling discrepancies and cash drawers.
- Direct Contact with customers
- Checking currency, transactions, and confidential information
- Tracking bank information
- Helping clients with processing transactions, like deposits, withdrawals, or maybe payments, handling complaints or account discrepancies, and responding to questions.
- Informing clients about bank services and products.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing info associated with transactions, bank supplies, and clients, ensuring all info is complete and accurate.
- Balancing and maintaining reconciling discrepancies and cash drawers.
- Rolling coins and packaging cash to be kept in drawers or maybe the bank vault.
- Keeping a clean, a professional appearance and organized work area.
- Handling confidential transactions and currency info in a responsible fashion.
- Using applications to track bank info and generate reports.
- Observing each bank financial and security laws as well as procedures.
- High school diploma, or perhaps equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in a pertinent area might be preferred.
- On-The-Job training and cash handling experience might be demanded.
- Potential to pass a background check.
- Outstanding time management, customer service skills, and communication.
- Simple computer and math skills.
- High degree of accountability, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Strong sales abilities are a plus.
- Courteous manner and professional appearance.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now