- Assisting business and facilitate trade whilst providing the necessary infrastructure to encourage the securing, utilization and respect of intellectual property rights
- The Barber responsibilities include cutting, trimming, styling, and coloring client’s hair style based on the instructions of theirs, connecting and grooming hairpieces, and billing customers. You must additionally have the ability to offer hairstyle ideas as well as haircare guidance to clients.
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Providing hairstyle suggestions to clients
- Welcoming and consulting with clients on their desired hairstyles.
- Trimming and cutting hair based on clients’ instructions.
- Styling hair using styling tools and chemical solutions.
- Shaving, shaping and trimming clients’ mustaches and beards.
- Cleaning and conditioning clients’ hair.
- Providing hair treatments as well as coloring.
- To ensure that combs, razors, scissors, along with various other tools are washed and sanitized after each use.
- Supervising trainees and apprentices.
- Providing face, neck massages and scalp.
- Providing hairstyle recommendations to customers.
- High school diploma or perhaps GED.
- State barber’s license.
- Sound knowledge of current trends and hairstyles.
- The capacity to follow directions.
- The capacity to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Great communication skills.
- Outstanding customer support skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now