- To surprise and entertain customers. Ranging from satisfying clients with lifestyles on the go, to a those who want to rid itself of food-related health issues
- To produce as well as provide beverages including tea and coffee, in addition to meals like sandwiches, muffins, and cakes. You will cook coffee blends, make tea and coffee, clarify menu items to clients, clean up and also attempt to make sure that clients are calm & content.
- Direct Contact with customers
- Monitoring and Oversee financial information
- Informing guests on needful information
- Welcoming clients, informing them regarding new or special things, answering questions, and also accepting payments and orders.
- Preparing foods, like baked goods or sandwiches, and blending and grinding coffee beans, brewing tea and coffee, and serving things to customers.
- Packaging food as well as drinks for sale.
- Selling coffee and brewing equipment and tea blends, highlighting the differences among things and educating clients about brewing procedures.
- Cleaning and restocking dining and work areas, emptying garbage, and sanitizing utensils and equipment.
- Learning about brewing techniques, food preparation, beverage blends, and presentation strategies to enhance food quality.
- Updating signage and displays to draw in clients.
- To take inventory &amp; replenishing products in display cases, at tables, and behind the kitchen counter.
- Working as part of an enjoyable, high-energy team.
- Adhering to other food safety regulations and quality controls.
- High School Diploma, or perhaps equivalent.
- Adventure in food &amp; drink preparation or perhaps customer service preferred.
- Willingness and training to keep learning about food as well as drink preparation.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Ability to walk, twist, and remain for extended periods.
- Availability to work about peak hours, weekends, early mornings, including nights, and holidays.
- A polite, engaging personality.
- Commitment to client satisfaction and service excellence.
- Willingness to work included in a high-energy, handy staff in a busy environment.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now