- Our mission is to ensure the complete satisfaction and well-being of our clients, serving high-performance cosmetics and promoting innovation, maximum efficiency, competitiveness and social responsibility. We aim to be recognized by always trying to reach a compromise between one's beauty and well-being.
- You can be identified by many titles based on the specialty: aestheticism, cosmetologist, hair stylist, and hair dresser. At the end of the day, your duty is to improve the physical image of clients and make them feel better about themselves.
- Direct Contact with customers
- Monitoring and Oversee financial information
- Informing guests on needful information
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Shampooing, shaving, brushing and coloring of hair, as well as massaging and care of scalps.
- Apply makeup, perform facials, and recommend skin treatments.
- Perform manicures and pedicures, nail painting, and paint suggestions.
- Perform permanent and reversible hair removal procedures such as electrolysis, laser hair removal, and waxing.
- Suggesting guidance on personal skin care regimens.
- Cross-selling beauty treatments and products.
- To make appointments and chart treatments.
- Keep your work station and equipment clean and sterile.
- Certification in the field of cosmetology, aesthetics or related areas.
- License in the field of cosmetics.
- Active awareness about skin care treatments, hair removal methods, and patterns and beauty products.
- Solid creative abilities.
- Strong communication and social skills.
- Steady and skillful hands.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now