- To advance the organization by developing algorithms to build models that uncover connections and make better decisions without human intervention.
- The role is to drive improvements in business by providing insights and analysis.
- You will leverage data and analytics to generate insights that accelerate the scale, efficiency and quality of the our services.
- Develop dashboards and insights,
- Participate in the recruitment process,
- Propose new idea and methods,
- Liaise between business and data structure and development team.
- Create actionable business insights to answer business questions, drive business decisions, and develop recommendations to improve operations,
- Prioritize analysis requests to balance the tactical and strategic information needs of the business,
- Present analysis and recommendations to senior leaders, using data-driven storytelling and influence to drive improvements in business operations and strategic change,
- Collaborate with product management, software engineering, data science, and data engineering leaders to design and develop information management capabilities.
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, business or any other related fields,
- Expertise with preparing reports,
- Know Excel, Powerpoints or any other visualization tools,
- Expertise with ETL,
- Expertise with creating OLAP (Cube, slice, dice and driling),
- Know SQL and querying for ad-hoc reprots,
- Expertise with making real-time dashboards.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now