- Providing innovative and responsive engineering services. ... Client Satisfaction - We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services. Technical Innovation - We develop better engineering solutions through research and development.
- Establishing and calibrating biomedical devices, equipment, and software. Assessing the safety, performance, and effectiveness of biomedical devices, equipment, and software. Studying new materials, technologies, and engineering features of biological processes and systems.
- Department budget Management
- Evaluating all related products and processes
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Planning and building biomedical technology like artificial internal organs and body parts, machines, equipment, and software that can be utilized for diagnosing and treating medical problems.
- Establishing and calibrating biomedical devices, equipment, and software.
- Evaluating the safety, performance, and effectiveness of biomedical machines, equipment, and software.
- Maintaining and restoring biomedical devices and equipment, when required.
- Presenting technical support, when required.
- Keeping up-to-date service records on all biomedical devices and equipment.
- Investigating new materials, technologies, and engineering features of biological processes and systems.
- Presenting reports and documents detailing protocols, procedures, standards of use, maintenance, and repairs of biomedical devices, machines, and software.
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering, biomedical science, or a similar area.
- Professional Licensed Engineer (P.E.) with the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES).
- Demonstrated experience working within the department of biomedical engineering.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Willingness for design and technical knowledge to transform designs into products.
- Excellent team-working and communication skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now