- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- The Bookkeeper role is to become the center for all the financial and payroll information in the firm. Paying bills, collecting debts, running payroll, and submitting all government forms, sales tax payments, and payroll deductions.
- Oversee the Processes
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Checking company tax and payroll
- Booking day to day financial transactions
- Reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes
- Monthly Closing
- Monitoring transactions and prepare regular reports.
- AR and AP monitoring.
- Sufficient knoweldge of ledgers.
- Giving a hand to accounting team
- Payroll settlements
- Associate's degree or above in accounting or business administration.
- Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles.
- knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- Previous experience-in the same position
- Being accurate and detail oriented
- Experience with accounting software
- Able to prepare, review and understand a financial statement.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now