- To build an effective long-term relationship with the customers and perform sets of sales activities to help the organization run effectively, efficiently, and in support of business strategies and objectives.
- Managing and implementing all aspects of the sales team and its strategy, to create and maintain beneficial clients’ relationship, ensuring the company targets are met
- Monitoring employees performance and training new staff
- Oversee company sales strategies
- Monitoring and Oversee sales data
- Train new sales’ reps and evaluation of the performances of the salespersons.
- Creating and implementing strategies to reach sales targets.
- Preparing periodical and on the point reports on various aspects of sales.
- Create, maintain and supervise relationships with clients.
- Communicate with other branches to reach all around beneficial strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Management or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in sales or business development
- 3+ years of management experience in a similar position
- Excellent organizational skills, time management and goal-oriented.
- Ability to strategize and plan ahead in unison with company target.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and able to prepare analytical reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now