- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- Being an integral part of the marketing team to maximize brand performance, drive profitability and growth, and launch new products.
- Monitoring company’s BI guidelines implementation
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department
- Participates in brand strategy discussions to shape the development & execution of the annual brand plans
- Works collaboratively with the marketing team to execute digital & social programming, packaging & collateral updates & promotions
- Tracks with precision consumer trends & competitive activity
- Conducts data pulls; helping to synthesize into key insights for business cases & go-to-market strategies
- Supports development and execution of new product and innovation launches
- Works with channel marketing and sales to identify programming to generate incremental sales and/or profitability.
- Supports in-store & grassroots initiatives to keep Mezzetta relevant with its consumers
- Make sure the marketing team stays on track and on budget
- 2+ years’ experience in a brand management or marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related area
- Solid knowledge of BI and marketing Mix
- Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities and projects.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now