- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- Budget Analysts is to analyze and assess budget proposals to come up with the optimal required fund for a project by checking expenses and preparing cost-benefit analysis, among other duties.
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Oversee funding requests
- Approving or rejecting funding requests
- Assessing project financial funds request
- Assissting the team to prepapre budgeting plans
- Providing cost-benefit analysis
- Presenting budget analysis for top management
- Assisst to conclude budget plans
- Monitoring expenses to be inline with budget plan
- Forecasting future financial requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or business.
- Having master is a plus factor
- Budget analysis and management experience.
- Highly analytical mindset.
- Proficiency in data analysis, mathematical skillset and statistical forecasting.
- A problem solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Detail oriented
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now