- Contributing to the growth of the company by reach a mutual agreement with potential partners and make alliances. To keep direct communication with key accounts to provide beneficiary plans through all available GTM strategies and models.
- As a Business Developer you are about to develop an organization's business position to reach financial growth. Work with the internal team, marketing staff, and managers to improve sales opportunities and maximize revenue.
- Direct Contact key accounts, potential partners, and stakeholders
- Oversee strategic partnerships
- Monitoring vendor operations
- Managing the department, plans and budget
- Hire, mentor, train, motivate, incentivize and promote the team
- Communicating potential customers to build rapport and arrange meetings.
- Designing and managing new marketing actions.
- Investigating organizations and individuals to discover new opportunities.
- Improving the value of current clients while bringing new ones.
- Discovering and promoting new markets and improving sales.
- Participating in conferences, gatherings, and industry events.
- Developing purposes for the development team and business growth and assuring they are reached.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or similar area.
- Background in sales, marketing, or similar area.
- Outstanding communication skills and IT fluency.
- Capability to handle complex projects and multi-task.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Expert in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now