- Contributing to the growth of the company by reach a mutual agreement with potential partners and make alliances. To keep direct communication with key accounts to provide beneficiary plans through all available GTM strategies and models
- The role of Business Development Manager is to plan, negotiate, and build a long-lasting relationship with key accounts, key partners, and potential partners. You cultivate these partnerships to make sure we can take full advantage of alliances.
- Direct contacting key accounts, potential strategic partners, and stakeholders
- Oversee strategic partnerships
- Set KPI, standard and regulations
- Initiate plans and camapigns
- Participate in recruitment proces
- Serve regular contact points for developing and maintaining a business relationship, troubleshooting, and responding inquiries
- Explore opportunities, provide partnership proposal and negotiate on mutual benefits
- Analyze partnership effectiveness and obtain ways to optimize growth.
- Assist with the development of news strategy and advise on platform improvements of specific interest to news partners.
- Work cross-functionally with policy, legal, comms, marketing, product, finance, and sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related study field, MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of experience in brand partnerships, integrated marketing campaigns, digital technology, and content with the client-facing experience
- 5+ years of experience in business development
- 3+ years of management experience
- Strong understanding of business networking and partnership development
- A creative, passionate, and positive self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent financial management skill
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now