- To orchestrate all resources, efforts, and initiation into a single company-wide goal and strategy
- The Business Manager role is to ensure business productivity and efficiency, including supervising, strategizing, analysis, etc.
- Leading and Supervise and lead a company's operations and employees
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Implementing business strategies, evaluating company performances
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies
- Hire, training and team performance management
- Assess overall company performance
- Assess and identify fresh opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s business goals and objectives.
- Recruitment and training new employees and performing regular evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Managing and supervising all branch managers and keeping them on the right path.
- Designing business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Ensuring the company has sufficient resources from suitable personnels to materials and equipments.
- Conducting comprehensive company budgeting and periodic budget analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in managerial positions.
- Outstanding leadership and motivational abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Strategical and analytical thinking & business insight.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now for Free