- To orchestrate all resources, efforts, and initiation into a single company-wide goal and strategy
- The business unit Director role is mainly to plan and drive a whole part of the administrative services and tasks of a business line. You need to equipped with a set of different types of capabilities from finance to SCM, people management, and even sales and marketing.
- Set and oversee business-standard
- Manage P&L, RoI and Marketing budget
- Manage business operation from SCM to people and sales and marketing
- Recruit, train and promote talents
- Initiate campaigns, programs, and promotions
- Oversee QC and QA measures
- Integrate policies and procedures of the company in business unit operations.
- Intiate, Plan, Execute, Monitor and review businesss project activities and ensure their completion within a scheduled period and budget.
- Oversee new marketing strategies for marketing and monitoring QC and QA measures.
- Build effective relationship with the clients to sustain revenue.
- Manage business line P&L and COI
- Responsible for training and mentoring staff; creating a harmonious environment for working and motivation for all as the mean of general growth of the company.
- Analyze and explore market trends, identifying fresh opportunities and Set the business unit’s strategies for promotional activities.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in business administration or in a related field from an accredited university or college.
- The Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule and be able to analyze information and evaluate results to make the best decision in solving problems.
- The ability to develop specific plans and goals to help in accomplishing tasks efficiently and create fresh ideas, systems, and relationships for the success of the company.
- Resolving disputes and conflicts, building team spirit among staff, bringing about mutual respect and cooperation.
- Pleasant personality and authority on top of managerial and leadership abilities.
- Strong marketing and bussiness skills to identify new opportunities and exploit them to the benefit of the company.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now for Free