- The primary function of transportation is the transfer of people, messages and information. It is also needed for rapid movement of troops in case of emergency and finally movement of persons and goods. The political decision of construction and maintenance of roads has resulted in the development of transportation system
- Cab Driver role is to transport passengers to their destinations.
- Checking Daily Routes
- Informing passengers on needful information
- Monitor and Control ethical and legal activities happening in the Cab
- Collecting passengers at the start of their journey.
- Assisting passengers with the loading and unloading of baggage.
- Starting and stopping the taximeter at the correct times.
- Selecting the fastest route to the client's destination, unless otherwise requested.
- Driving clients to their destinations.
- Informing attractions and services.
- Adhering to road regulations.
- Ensuring that clients remain safe throughout the journey.
- Processing cash payments, ensuring that you carry sufficient change at all times.
- Ensuring that the vehicle remains clean and in excellent working condition.
- Valid driver's license.
- Valid license or permit to transport passengers.
- Clear criminal record.
- Prior experience in a similar position.
- Familiarity with GPS software.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work shifts, on weekends, and on public holidays, as needed.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now