- Providing innovative and responsive engineering services. ... Client Satisfaction - We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services. Technical Innovation - We develop better engineering solutions through research and development.
- Assure that IT needs are answered. The main role of this position is to design, develop, deploy, and support a wide range of CAE applications, principally CAD, ECAD & PLM. Writing software, documentation, and operating manuals. Researching and examining current and new applications.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Monitoring and Oversee company's data
- Working with outside sources and APIs
- Develop enhanced or new techniques and methods to solve problems.
- Create Java Program Objects (JPOs) and also Tcl/Tk scripts to use triggers Develop and document examination methods and also help with device, integration, and regression assessment pursuits.
- Execute testing which covers different pick cases as well as scenarios with business model processes.
- Comfortable performing inside cross practical teams, contributing to the general preparation of tasks, identifying resources, recommending approaches, and acquiring timelines.
- Successfully communicate issues and alternative solutions. Takes initiative to obtain great added outcomes and improve upon answers offered.
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, information systems, computer science, or similar area.
- In-depth understanding of CAD Systems like CATIA V6 and Solidworks.
- Knowledge of integrations of ERP, Solidworks, CATIA V6 to the 3DExperience platform, Java, JSP, Windows Server Administration
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now