- The mission involve selecting and using the best media possible to communicate the ad message to the ultimate consumers. It can also fail, as a wrong selection will result in the failure of the advertised product. Preparation of media plans for its clients. Media scheduling
- Accountable for capturing and recording all elements of a scene for television or film. Know concepts of lighting effects, staging, filtering and focusing to attain a certain visible search for broadcast TV or maybe motion pictures.
- Ordering and testing equipments
- Cooperating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Determining and announcing problems before filming starts
- Operate motion picture or maybe tv camera when you capture scenes for motion pictures, advertising or even tv broadcasts.
- Understand as well as use the technical features of lenses, filters, film, mild and camera settings to every shot to make certain the director becomes the result he or maybe she desires.
- Change printers, camera settings, and some associated equipment to get the right lighting, focus and exposure.
- Work with some other film professionals, which includes electricians, lighting directors and technicians to establish desired effects, lighting prerequisites, filming sequences and camera movements.
- Arrange studio sets to best match the options on the digital camera, and also limit the lighting products, film stock, cameras and audio to obtain the end result the director wants from the movie.
- Maintain, neat and test all broadcasting cameras and equipment to make certain every tool is in great performing order every day just before filming starts.
- Watch filming sets carefully to decide whether issues are contained in respect to camera angles and lighting effects and notify the director regarding problems prior to filming begins.
- Remain updated on technology that is new and current industry trends to make certain you bring the newest methods to the task.
- Technical degree of broadcasting, electronic electronics or any related area.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with major office equipments.
- Previous work or degree and knowledge of shooting film.
- Schedule that are flexible and weekend availability.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now