- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- This particular function is mainly in charge of supporting the company throughout the regions, by controlling the business, industry preparation as well as campaign execution, which includes strategic and tactical plan to increase penetration inside new places, by delivering need and sales targets. The job will even support the buyer Liaison Officer in ensuring almost all nearby location engagement is extensively planned and opportunities are backed.
- Leading and Supervising Campaign and Planning Team
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Take responsibility for the management of the agency hours and the new build marketing
- Department budget Management
- Hire, training and team performance management
- Work together with the campaign team to provide campaigns across standard media.
- Create as well as direct the joined up program in between the commercial and networks functionality to get the goal.
- Assist Brand Communications Proposition and Manager director to provide very best in class end to end promotions throughout most channels.
- Needs to work in a flexible setting with many reporting lines.
- Foster a full working relationship with the media organizations.
- Work with media manager as well as press company on post campaign analysis and also carry learning through to future promotions.
- Execution of the brand new constructed strategy to allow for the objectives completion.
- Great relationship and folks skills experience in dealing with multiple internal as well as outside stakeholders.
- Concise and clear communication and management skills.
- A top degree of organisational ability.
- High attention to detail.
- Company management abilities.
- Capability to brief and also give positive feedback to organizations advanced computer literacy as well as spreadsheet abilities.
- Good comprehension of the Principles of Marketing.
- Channel Marketing.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now