- Our mission is to ensure the complete satisfaction and well-being of our clients, serving high-performance cosmetics and promoting innovation, maximum efficiency, competitiveness and social responsibility. We aim to be recognized by always trying to reach a compromise between one's beauty and well-being.
- A certified nursing assistant presents health care for patients at home, hospitals, and other facilities under the direction of a nurse.
- Direct Contact with patient
- Informing patient on needful information
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Oversee patient medical history
- Producing excellent patient care.
- Replying patient calls and discovering how best to help them.
- Implementing physical support for patients or residents with regular activities and private hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, using the toilet, standing, or walking.
- Assuring patients or residents receive a suitable diet by analyzing their dietary limitations, food allergies, and favorites.
- Taking a wide range of information from physicians, caregivers, and nurses about patient health, treatment methods, and recommended activities.
- Suggesting patients take medications and nutritional supplements.
- Measuring and documenting food and liquid intake and urinary and fecal output and reporting changes to the medical or nursing team.
- Record important signs, including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
- Testing patients to discover issues requiring medical care, including open wounds, bruises, or blood in the urine.
- Regarding observations of patient behavior, including complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification.
- Current CPR (American Heart Association).
- Nursing degree from a CNA program.
- Capacity to think and work individually and with direction, and interact with team members in fast-paced and sometimes stressful conditions.
- Modern certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Ability to us a computer.
- Great personal health.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now for Free