- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- CFO is responsible for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations in the company including providing and proposing financial strategy.,Set world class standards and stick to them while you are obsessed with raising the bar.
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Tax payment relevant decisions
- Risk Analysis Management
- Budget Management
- Hire, training and team performance management
- Participating in company high level decision
- Helping to formulate company's strategy and propose tactical key initiatives
- Prepare, update and monitor BP implementation
- Prepare financial and tax strategies
- Set, control and monitor budgeting process
- Monitor cash flow and projections
- Setting high standards and sticking to it
- Take part in due diligence process and acquisitions negotiations
- Initiate cost effective strategies
- Assure local and global regulations are met
- Set and monitor reliable control systems
- Mapping company risk profile and monitors changing factors
- Conduct reports
- Manage the accounting, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Informing financial results to the board of directors
- Being a proactive part of key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Master's degree in accounting or business administration
- Senior managerial position experience
- 10+ years of responsibility at the same position in a reputable company
- Being Certified as a Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant
- Solid financial and accounting knowledge including P&L, COI, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Having strong knowledge on tax regulation
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust within the team
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now