- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- The role is a key to define strategies and implementing action plans for growth of the business with assigned channel partners in the country.
- Define channel management principles
- Define market penetration strategies
- Close communication with sales and Marketing
- Initiate channel expansion projects
- Be accountable for the performance of Key Accounts, achieving assigned targets for strategic objectives.
- Establish and develop productive, professional relationships with key personnel (on all levels) in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, management resources; providing leadership and inspiration fostering a culture of customer-centricity, accountability, collaboration, and achieving goals.
- Develop the business by identifying and accelerating all opportunities within key channels & customer portfolios.
- Successfully introduce and implement new product categories and key initiatives to coordinate country campaigns with your selected accounts and execute them with excellence.
- Lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Set up a quarterly key metrics activity and execution plan.
- Monitor and manage the execution of the activities by measuring and reporting on activities and campaign results.
- Set up an efficient forecast process to drive predictable revenue growth.
- Define, manage, and control budget per Partner/Account.
- Control the relevant ROI (return on investment) and success parameters.
- Anticipate market changes to drive new, relevant solutions to customers.
- Be a Brand Ambassador.
- 5+ years of experience in the same position or account management with a track record in consumer electronics, IT, or FMCG.
- Proven track record in successfully deliver sales growth and channel expansion that drive significant market share and sales results.
- Solid understanding of retail sales processes.
- Analytic, structured, highly driven, and solution-oriented person.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to build strategic relationships.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Knowledge across a range of marketing tools.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to drive and coordinate projects.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now