- Providing innovative and responsive engineering services. ... Client Satisfaction - We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services. Technical Innovation - We develop better engineering solutions through research and development.
- Creating, proposing, executing, analyzing, and correcting plans to ensure company goals are achieved. Following production processes, conducting research, and finding ways to improve efficiency and quality
- Evaluating all related products and processes
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Utilizing scientific, mathematical, and engineering systems to resolve problems and develop processes.
- Creating, proposing, executing, reviewing, and correcting plans to assure company aims are achieved.
- Following production processes, conducting research, and discovering ways to improve efficiency and quality.
- Utilizing computers to collect and analyze data.
- Building safety and waste management systems.
- Moving to work sites and locations to discover project requirements and design, implement, troubleshoot, test, and improve processes, equipment, and types of equipment.
- Aiding with establishing budgets and timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or similar area.
- Industry-specific knowledge may be needed.
- Additional certificates or licenses. -A strong understanding of chemistry, mathematics, biology, and engineering principles is more.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with others, particularly those without a technical background.
- Computer knowledge.
- Excellent problem solving, and communication, presentation, and project management skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now