- Providing innovative and responsive engineering services. ... Client Satisfaction - We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services. Technical Innovation - We develop better engineering solutions through research and development.
- This is a hands-on position and responsible for a multi-tenant first class building. This role is responsible for supervising the engineering department staff and its activities. Duties include, but are not limited to, the operation, installation, repair, maintenance, and improvement of all building structures and equipment including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and life safety, etc.
- Evaluating all related consuming materials and processes
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Allocating tasks to engineering teams
- Setting Key performance metrics and incentive plan
- Hire and train staff
- Plan and supervise the implementation of all preventative maintenance and repair programs and operations
- Communicating the goals to all engineers and professionals within the department.
- Supervising every phase of the project from start to completion.
- Calculating costs, material, labor, and time required for each project.
- Approving designs and budgets.
- Ensure that general safety, fire prevention regulations, and safe working habits are promoted throughout the building.
- Supervising staff training as well as equipment installation.
- Performing quality control checks on all systems and products.
- Quickly resolving disputes between staff.
- Acknowledging or rewarding good work.
- Analyzing data and drafting reports for review.
- Bachelor's degree in the relevant Engineering or HVAC field (Master's degree preferable).
- Strong Knowledge of chillers, cooling towers, boilers, pneumatics, RTU, heat pumps, and energy management systems as well as plumbing, electrical, fire & life safety skills.
- At least 4 years of experience leading or supervising a team.
- A sound understanding of engineering principles.
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude and restore morale to a team.
- The ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to process negative feedback and remain professional.
- Th ability to work onsite and in the office.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now