- Through strategic partnerships and collaboration, the Human Resources aka people department recruits develops and retains a high performing and diverse workforce and fosters a healthy, safe, and productive work environment for people in the organization, their families, departments, and the public in order to maximize individual and organizational potential and position the company as an employer of choice,
- The department's mission is to initiate, articulate, make a consensus, and amplify values, norms, culture, and goals within the organization to make one single language.
- Designing and evaluating career paths, overseeing all HR functions and crafting strategies that meet our business goals. Ultimately, you will secure our long-term growth by leading all training, talent acquisition and career development activities.
- Setting up HR procedures and processes including HRM, HRD, TA and GA,
- Department budget Management,
- Oversee HR policies and standards,
- Liaise between people, top management and organizational goals,
- Advocating people, values and culture,
- Initiating people oriented program.
- Initiate, articulate and amplify values, culture, and goals within the organization,
- Design talent acquisition strategies,
- Design, implement and improve retention and career development plans,
- Maintain workplace and safety standards,
- Maintain performance management,
- Ensure our hiring and on-boarding procedures are effective for diverse groups,
- Maintain employer branding (inbound and recruitment marketing),
- Serve as an employee advocate, mediator, mentor, and coach,
- Initiate learning and development programs,
- Observe and maintain HR procedures and tools effectiveness,
- Set and maintain ENPS.
- Previous work experience as a Chief People Officer, VP of HR or similar role,
- 5+ experience in similar role, preferably startups,
- Experience in strategic planning,
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions,
- Proven record of leading for diversity, equity, and inclusion,
- A data-driven leadership who can connect workforce and business outcomes,
- Technology-driven approach,
- Excellent leadership abilities,
- Communication and problem-solving skills,
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field,
- Certification like PHR and SPHR is a plus.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now