- Providing innovative and responsive engineering services. ... Client Satisfaction - We engage our clients and the communities we serve so that they know us, trust, and value our services. Technical Innovation - We develop better engineering solutions through research and development.
- Creating, developing, and defending the immediate environment. You will design and manage construction and rebuilding, as well as the maintenance of roads, bridges, tunnels, railways, dams, harbors, power plants, and airports
- Evaluating all related products and processes
- Calibrating and troubleshooting equipment
- Checking relevant regulations and standards
- Oversee project plans
- Improving detailed designs.
- Performing feasibility evaluations and site reviews.
- Providing and implementing project plans.
- Investigating and presenting estimates for projects.
- Evaluating government regulations and laws.
- Assessing and optimizing safety methods, production processes, and managerial compliance.
- Presenting recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to obstacles.
- Project management tasks (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or similar area.
- Registration/Licensure as a Professional Engineer may be needed.
- 5+years’ industry experience may be strongly desired.
- Knowledge of designing software, like Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- The familiarity of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Reliable analytical and critical thinking abilities, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Outstanding time management skills to assure project deadlines are reached.
- Management skills to adequately manage a different group of professionals working on one project.
- Capability to coordinate more than one project in the same time.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now