- To provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet customer needs. To achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding people.
- CMO is responsible for the development and execution of marketing and advertising campaigns. primarily accountable for increasing sales through advertising
- Setting department objectives inline with company strategies
- Budget management
- Recruit, train and retain talents in departments
- Setting process and procedures
- Set incentive and promotion plans
- Planning, implementing and overseeing a cohesive marketing and advertising campaigns
- Setting performance objectives for department and individuals
- Designing and reviewing the Marketing department’s budget
- Building a network of reliable freelancers, agencies and marketing professionals
- Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
- Thinking creatively about ways to drive new customer acquisition across all channels.
- Follow the market to understand new opportunities and trends
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and \opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- A Master's degree in marketing or related field or an MBA may be highly desirable.
- 8+ years of proven experience in a marketing or digital marketing
- 3+ years of experience in a managerial role in a similar position
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing techniques and platforms
- Creative, proactive and strategic thinker
- Ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional groups
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now