- The mission of the PR Department is to improve and preserve the company's reputation for excellence. Developing and executing clear, regular, and engaging strategies to enhance the public understanding of the business, its researchers, and its value to society.
- Rate texts which include reports, memorandums, weblog posts, quick stories, and novels. May work independently or as part of a team.
- Pitching new content ideas that further the company's objectives.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting
- Crafting texts that are unique and well-researched while adhering to stipulated editorial guidelines.
- Tailoring your writing fashion to meet the wishes of your target audience.
- Proofreading your assignments to resolve errors before submission within the requisite file format.
- Exemplary record keeping and file management, storing copies of completed assignments.
- Liaising with staff in different departments to make sure that your content material attracts maximum reader engagement.
- Pitching clean content material ideas that In addition, the company’s objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in English, Communication Studies, Journalism, or associated field.
- Proven writing and studies experience, ideally in a comparable role.
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Acute attention to details and capacity to work with minimal supervision.
- Capacity to paintings on more than one writing projects simultaneously and tailor the writing fashion to be in shape of the goal audience.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now