- The finance department plans, organizes, leads, control and monitors the activities of the two programs: accounting and revenue management. Developing and implementing efficient and effective financial policies, planning and reporting systems that assure the company's long-term fiscal health.
- Loan officers assess and authorize company, real estate, or credit lending approvals. You should be experts in determining a loan applicant's financial condition. Updating account documents and updating loan files are part of the duties. you will work for commercial banks , credit unions or mortgage companies.
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Risk Analysis Management
- Department budget Management
- Meet with the applicants to determine their needs and to collect information for loan applications.
- Regularly analyze active loan files, and recommend solutions to accelerate the loan process.
- Complete contracts for loans, and educate clients about policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and draw up plans for debt payments.
- Track and maintain records of the accounts.
- Submit applications for loans in a reasonable time.
- Prepare detailed plans for the loans.
- Reject applications for loans and explain to borrowers the shortcomings.
- Respond to questions from applicants and resolve any issues related to loans.
- Work properly according to laws and regulations.
- Bachelor of Finance degree, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of loan officer experience.
- Good knowledge of legislation on local, state , and federal loans.
- A thorough understanding of computers and banking software.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills.
- Customer-oriented and excellent sales skills.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now