- The mission of the PR Department is to improve and preserve the company's reputation for excellence. Developing and executing clear, regular, and engaging strategies to enhance the public understanding of the business, its researchers, and its value to society.
- To control the information flow between organization and the general public. Along with the management of the Communications Team, you may need to develop marketing strategies, direct public relations campaigns and often play as the company's face at media events.
- Direct contact with customers
- Taking actions to correct any problems
- Monitoring and Oversee financial data
- Informing guests on needful information
- Budget Management
- Developing a coherent communication strategy.
- Assembling and leading a diversely trained marketing team.
- Crisis management and preventive planning.
- Maintain an atmosphere of readiness and alertness.
- Maintaining awareness of corporate risks and threats.
- Projecting a positive image of the company to the public.
- Managing ties with the media.
- Managing the communications budget.
- Ensure the quality control of all information published.
- MBA or advanced degree in Communications, Marketing or related fields.
- 10+ years of communication experience.
- Extensive list of contacts in the media.
- Knowledge and skill in interactive technologies.
- Stakeholder / community engagement experience.
- Simple and succinct contact with members of the team and senior management.
- Strong , confident leadership.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now