- The primary functions of an operations department include the design and management of products, services and processes. In addition, the operations department evaluates and allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services. Management of supply chains is also an essential function of an operations department.
- In this role, you will work to implement the engagement strategy via a robust and engaged community network in various known communities. The network will increase resident-led activities, coordinate collective problem solving, establish common expectations and outcomes, and create a structure of engagement.
- Oversee company’s operational activities
- Setting up the company business unit's strategies
- Department budget Management
- Hire, training and team performance management
- Making high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- Collaborating with other stakeholders
- Ongoing and persistent relationship building with identified communities.
- Intensive communication and dialogue amongst target groups with active networking.
- Developing and adhering to a work plan for the community network. Understanding expectations and outcomes early on will be key.
- Designing, outreach, and implementation of monthly gatherings, following Community Network Building tools. Some evening hours will be required.
- Working with groups to identify opportunities for community initiatives and supporting resident leadership to implement the programs, activities, etc. This requires frequent, friendly, and direct follow-up.
- Managing groups on activities associated with engagement including public speaking, leading large and small groups
- Creating and implementing innovative strategies for engagement.
- A bachelor's in the human services profession or related field.
- 3+ years of documented, successful experience in community development or community organizing activities.
- Working knowledge of the local social service system or the ability to quickly develop such knowledge
- Group and/or training facilitation skills
- Ability to recognize, assess, select, improve and maintain community service referral partnerships that assist residents in achieving their goals
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Supervisory background preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in person and in writing with a wide range of people.
- Capability to communicate organizational values and practices to team members and incorporate them into service efforts
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently facilitate connections
- A readiness to irregularly work inconsistent hours, including weekends and evenings when necessary
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now