- Build an experience for customers which leads to satisfaction. Advocate for customers in company-wide decisions. Assists in company branding in overall.
- Providing special services and assistance to clients at hospitals, hotels, apartments, and office buildings. Completing different jobs for instance booking accommodation, taking messages, and managing transportation, business, or entertainment assistance.
- Making reservations in different areas
- Direct Contact with clients
- Answering telephones and monitoring the switchboard.
- Making reservations at local establishments such as restaurants, businesses, hotels, and other entertainment venues.
- Complete exchanges and returns in a timely and professional manner.
- Help with the organization of on-site events including weddings, business fairs, and corporate gatherings.
- Welcome customers when they enter the building and lead them to their designated areas.
- Process important queries and manage client expectations in a kind and respectful manner.
- Respond to phones and control the switchboard.
- At least 3 years of client-facing experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great understanding of local attractions and establishments.
- Sociable, friendly, and self-assured manner.
- Multitasking and excellent time-management.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now