- In the most basic terms, a content mission statement answers the question of why you are doing what you are doing. It is a pledge to yourself and your customers. It's the reason you are creating each and every piece of content, and it is the light that should guide your content strategy and daily efforts
- Content Managers are tasked with constructing a brand identity and on-line presence thru the advent and dissemination of multimedia content material online.
- Leading and Supervising Content sTeam
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Developing content strategies, managing a content team, growing an online community and tracking that community's growth, among other duties
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Hire, training and team performance management.
- Overseeing all content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats.
- Managing a content material crew comprising writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with group individuals to develop sparkling ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, innovative and technical help to team contributors.
- Manage content material throughout all systems, including e-mail and social media.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, journalism, English or associated field.
- 3-4 years agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at key-word placement and SEO exceptional practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media control.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content material.
- Ability to develop content material that provokes engagement.
- Sound leadership qualities.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now