- In the most basic terms, a content mission statement answers the question of why you are doing what you are doing. It is a pledge to yourself and your customers. It's the reason you are creating each and every piece of content, and it is the light that should guide your content strategy and daily efforts
- Content marketing managers increase web traffic and brand recognition through online content marketing. You are responsible for the production, dissemination and measurement of "shared" content on the relevant platforms.
- Leading and Supervising a team of writers, illustrators and data analysts.
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Orchestrating plans for digital advertising across all online channels.
- Conducting traffic and interaction which translates into sales and promotion of brands.
- Measuring marketing activity outcomes for informing future marketing campaigns.
- Understanding which platform best serves various types of content.
- Designing and implementing creative content dissemination marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing or related fields.
- Experience creating an online community.
- Extremely analytical and data-driven.
- Google Analytics expertise.
- Social network research experience.
- Skilled in time management.
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities.
- Outstanding correspondence, written and verbal.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now