- In the most basic terms, a content mission statement answers the question of why you are doing what you are doing. It is a pledge to yourself and your customers. It's the reason you are creating each and every piece of content, and it is the light that should guide your content strategy and daily efforts
- Content strategists create, execute and manage marketing strategies to attract target markets of the businesses. Through building brand loyalty and identifying ways to improve customer retention, You will aim to increase profitability for companies.
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Developing content strategies, managing a content team, growing an online community and tracking that community's growth, among other duties
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Developing transparent and engaging content that is aligned with the brand identity of the company and addresses both business goals and customer needs.
- Analyzing marketing advertising data to assess trends and to predict customer needs.
- Conduct audits of content to assess how well existing content is performing.
- Perform gap analysis of content to assess what sort of content is lacking and what needs to be.
- Delegating responsibilities to writers and editors and providing feedback.
- The editorial calendar is created, adjusted and managed.
- Establishing style guides which specify the style and tone of writing required to create engaging content.
- Using online and conventional market research to build a strong understanding of the target audience.
- Bachelor's degree in Media marketing, Advertisement, Journalism or related area.
- Established expertise in content planning and project management.
- Great grasp of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization ( SEO) and search engine marketing ( SEM).
- The ability to operate under pressure.
- Solid abilities in content presentation.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Superb analytical skills.
- Exceptional competencies in communication and partnership.
- Effective communication is essential.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now