- Defining The Big "Why" and "What"
- Creation and definition of products/service, liaising closely with Innovation and Engineering departments to turn technology into Product
- Implement lean production and make sure, continuous delivery by giving training in the workshop to enhance performance, such as efficiency, OEE as well as yield rate.
- Encouraging continued and sustainable progress
- Designing and presenting educational material
- Controlling the whole production process
- Create internal customer relations, define functioning procedures, and initiate brand new procedure improvement projects.
- Lead cross functional item industrialisation to help company market strategy as well as business growth.
- Develop brand new process, new equipment and new procedure to help improvement of the productivity.
- Initiate packaging line upgrades with automation technology to enhance efficiency.
- Control and keep track of the entire production process.
- Proven Project Management expertise.
- Leadership experience.
- Experience making savings that are considerable through constant improvement initiatives.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt qualification or above.
- Expertise inside Manufacturing/Supply Chain.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now