- Become a part of the bigger picture and get ready to make important contributions to the development of a cutting-edge solutions,
- To build a quality and comprehensive error-free technology infrastructure, establish and maintain an effective operational environment with 99.99% run time, and deliver quality, prompt, cost-effective, and reliable technology services to serve the best impossible experience for customers.
- Examine plant methods, design, and perform repairs. Troubleshooting issues with hardware and methods. Plan preventative maintenance. Identify problems and implement solutions. Maintain quality and protection standards are upheld.
- Analyzing plant processes,
- Checking technical issues,
- Checking relevant regulations and standards.
- Maintaining material handling control systems, including PLC/PC controllers, DeviceNet, Profibus, motor control systems, servo drives, frequency drives, and electrical distribution systems,
- Controlling and monitoring MHE metrics,
- Examine plant methods, design, and implement reforms,
- Troubleshooting issues with tools and methods,
- Plan preventative maintenance,
- Identify obstacles and implement solutions,
- Keep quality and protection standards are upheld.
- Bachelor or master's in Engineering, Electrical or Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering is preferred,
- 6+ years of working experience in a similar position,
- Strong experience with electrical theory, Robotics, Controls components, and automated equipment,
- Solid understanding of programming software such as RSLogix5000 studio, FT View, and other controls software platforms,
- Familiarity with Robotics work cells and their control systems,
- Experienced in designing, maintaining, programming HMI and control network components,
- Experienced in maintaining, and modifying Motor Controls,
- Industrial electrical hands-on experience and troubleshooting, including 480V 3-phase, 110 VAC, and 24VDC systems,
- Reasoning and analytical skills combined with a problem-solving attitude,
- Systems control design or programming experience is a plus,
- Having field service engineering experience or systems training experience is a plus.
It's always a good idea to include the benefits of the job the company will provide such as:
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase productivity
- Life insurance for you and your family members
- Work remotely in the comfort of your home
- Free Gym membership so you can stay in shape
- Fun and Energetic weekly team bonding events
Post the Job Now